Here I am, a bundle of past recollections and future dreams, knotted up in a reasonably attractive bundle of flesh. I remember what this flesh had gone through; I dream of what it may go through. I record here the actions of optical nerves, of taste buds, of sensory perception. And, I think: I am but one more drop in the great sea of matter, defined, with the ability to realize my existence.
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? Falcon Punch me, doc
2. Do you trust all of your friends? Hardly any, maybe one. And even that’s iffy at times.
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love? Depends on what I had going on at the time.
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? I honestly will NEVER understand this question. Of course, it fucking happens for a reason. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Things don’t just happen..weird. Maybe this has to do with free will? I’m probably thinking too hard into it.
5. Can you make a dollar in change right now? If I get up
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor? I don’t feel like thinking
7. Are you afraid of falling in love? stupid.
9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times? everyone
10. Whats your most favorite scar? the one on my thigh.
11. When was the last time you flew in a plane? 4 years ago.
12. What did the last text message you sent say? something about locked out
13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex? intelligence
14. Fill in the blank. I love: having a warm bed at night and a roof over my head.
15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? living
16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call? Everyone that gives a fuck should be there soooo no one.
17. How many kids do you want to have? none
18. Would you make a good parent? no
19. Where was your default picture taken? here there everywhere
20. Whats your middle name? don’t have one. ah, sucks
21. Honestly, whats on your mind right now? How I should be sleeping. Or certain people. Or this weekend. Or homework
22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be? I wouldn’t be satisfied just changing one thing. But it would probably be thanksgiving 2009..
23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding? I don’t plan on getting married, hopefully.
24. What are you wearing right now? underwear
25. Righty or Lefty? Righty.
26. Best place to eat? by a fireplace
27. Favorite jeans? idk.
28. Favorite animal? lion
29. Favorite juice? cranberry or pomegranate
30. Have you had the chicken pox? yes
31. Have you had a sore throat? yes.
32. Ever had a bar fight? no
33. Who knows you the best? A lot of people say they do. Idk anymore.
34. Shoe size? 6.
35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses? should wear glasses..
36. Ever been in a fight with your pet? hahah over a sock
37. Been to Mexico? nah
38. Did you buy something today? yes
39. Did you get sick today? nope
40. Do you miss someone today? should i? do i? i don’t
41. Did you get in a fight with someone today? nah
42. When is the last time you had a massage? not too long ago actually.
43. Last person to lay in your bed? just me
44. Last person to see you cry? I don’t even know
45. Who made you cry? I don’t think it was a who actually.
46. What was the last TV show you watched? haha family guy
47. What are your plans for the weekend? house home irmo that place
48. Who do you think will repost this? ?
49. Who was the last person you hung out with? arthur’s house and chloooe
50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? Who? what? where? fuck no.
Why would anyone’s liquor of choice be gin? Yes, I am drinking it. Why, you ask? Because I got it for free. And anything free is of greater value than it actually is. The thrill of getting something that you haven’t paid for is almost orgasmic. This is why a klepto can lead such an amusing life….
Since when have I enjoyed the effect of words on paper? Actually, on screen..I forget the generation that I belong to sometimes. And it’s not even that the words make any sentence. I could literally write a fucking paragraph of random words. By the way, kudos to Pandora for not being a little bitch and actually playing decent random music.
I’m rethinking this whole college thing. I’ve learned nothing. NOTHING. Well, I take that back. Engineering and math class have actually been decent. Holy fuck, Pandora is on a roll right now..I have liked every song. I’m just blown away.
"When I’m out walkin’ I strut my stuff,man. I’m so strung out I’m high as a kite, I just might stop to check you out.”
I’m having a hard time deciding on which is more important, lyrics or music. I just liked another song..hehe. I’m on a midnight high right now. But It’s not even midnight. I should be asleep. Should be, could be, would be, etc etc.
I was in philosophy class today getting mind fucked and realized how little I actually knew about humanity. I’m getting stumped by the idea of moral absolutism. I’ve always believed right and wrong to merely be a subjective opinion. However, I’m rethinking and wondering whether it’s possible for it to be objective and therefore for a moral absolute to exist. The idea that actions are either moral or immoral without regard to their circumstances is almost foolish in the sense that it creates definite laws carelessly without a thought to exceptions. An example of this: it is a universal truth that murder is always immoral. But what moral absolutism claims is that even if you killed a criminal in order to save the lives of many it would still be immoral. Some arguments that arise against this, however, attempt to review the pertinence between free will, choice, and morals. As in, if say free will didn’t exist then morals are technically irrelevant seeing how we would no control over our actions.
On the other hand, there’s moral consequentialism. This stance claims that an action’s morality isn’t absolute but rather dependent on circumstances and consequences. I haven’t found evidence of this next statement anywhere, but I wonder whether this includes cultural ethics..hm.